In the new online PSAT and SATs, the time to complete the tests have been shortened, but both previously separate math sections are now combined and a built-in calculator is always available.
Students and staff prepare for College Board changes
Alec Morse, Dispatch Reporter • February 22, 2024

Testing is a vital part of education and is used to show that you understand the subject. Test scores are also used by colleges to choose who they accept. Because of this, streamlining the testing process...

SOARING THROUGH THE SKY: A family enjoys their day out with their children at Cosmos Coffee. Even though Cosmic Coffee serves alcohol, this coffee shop is very family friendly for a perfect day.
Perfect Jitterbug Getaway at Cosmic Coffee
Fiona Padalino, Dispatch Reporter • February 21, 2024

Are you ever looking for that perfect shot of energy to help you throughout the day, but you just can’t find the right place? Well, I am here to help you quench that yearning for the perfect coffee drink....

The swim and dive team participated in their first competition of the season

10/2 through 10/6 Weekend Sports Review
The swim and dive team participated in their first season competition on Thursday, October 5.
Austin Ikard
Hosted by Round Rock High School, the swim and dive team placed fifth out of the 14-team field that attended the MavWood Invitational.

The Lady ‘Dawgs continued district play at Lake Travis on Tuesday, October 3. The Lady ‘Dawgs were unable to use the momentum from the wins against Westlake and Austin High, as they fell in three straight sets: 25-13, 25-20, and 25-14.

As a result of the loss, the Lady ‘Dawgs fell to 4-7 in the district and 23-13 overall. With a bye week last Friday, the Lady ‘Dawgs look to rebound at Johnson this Tuesday. 

After dropping the homecoming game to Austin High, the ‘Dawgs had time to reset during their bye week. Currently fifth in the district, the ‘Dawgs have an important game against the Johnson Jaguars, who sit in fourth place, the last playoff spot, this Thursday. 

In other news, the swim and dive team participated in their first competition of the season on Thursday, October 5. Hosted by Round Rock High School, the swim and dive team placed fifth out of the 14-team field that attended the MavWood Invitational.