Senior Goodbye: Lauren Wright

Lauren Wright, Directive Editor

I cannot believe that I am about to graduate High School, I have had some of the best and worst days in this school. I will be forever grateful for Bowie for all of the memories that I have made here. 

To My Teachers, I am so thankful for all of you helping me get through highschool and how supporting each one of you was. Mr Reeves, Thank you so much for all of the opportunities you have given me throughout my three years on staff. This year when you let me be a section editor for The Directive, I learned a lot and am so thankful for this opportunity. Mr. Day, Thank you for always having a smile on your face everyday when I walk into class. You are the first math teacher who has made me enjoy math class. Ms. Whittington, The love that you have for each of your students is very evident and I am so thankful that I got you as my teacher this year. You have given so much good advice and I love the community that you helped build in our class. 

To My Mom and Dad, Thank you for supporting me through everything that I have done during my life. You have both been my biggest supporters and cheered me on everyday. I love you both so much and I will miss you so much when I go to college next year. 

To My Friends, I am so thankful for all of you always being by my side and I would not have been able to make it through High School without y’all by my side. I love each of you so so much!! 

Next year I will be going to Texas State University and majoring in Healthcare Administration. I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life.