Senior Goodbye: Donna Kim

Donna Kim, Print Staff

It’s crazy to think that my high school chapter is coming to an end so soon. I can remember my first day of freshman year like it was just yesterday. These four years have gone by so slow and so fast at the same time. I’ve had many highs and lows, and have had so many eventful experiences throughout my four years at Bowie. I’ve grown so much as a person, and feel as though I am fully prepared for this next chapter of my life because of all the amazing people that have supported me throughout high school. 

To my parents, thank you for your endless support and love. Every accomplishment done in my life has been for you and because of you. The unconditional love I feel I have in my life is because of you two, and I feel so lucky to have the best parents in the world. Thank you so much.

To newspaper and Mr. Reeves, thank you for all the opportunities and writing skills you have taught me. Being on newspaper staff was quite the experience, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Being on staff has helped me shape me into the writer that I am today, and I can’t wait to use the knowledge I have on writing to help me in college. 

To all my friends that I have made and lost along my high school journey, thank you for the lessons and experiences. I’m grateful for all the memories: the highs, the lows, and the ones in between. 

My experience at Bowie has been the most unique and an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. A final thank you to everyone in my life that gave me the experiences that have helped me become the person I am today.