Senior Goodbye: Jadon Alvarez

Jadon Alvarez, News Editor

Wow sisters, the time has gone by fast. I remember my freshman year being the awkward friendly boy that didn’t know what he wanted to do or who to talk to but now I have transformed into the extroverted guy that has aspirations to get out of school and be a doctor.

First off, I’d like to thank my queen and junior year rhetoric teacher Mrs. Wiedmeyer for letting me have the opportunity to be in a class where I learned so much about the importance of people’s opinions, how controversies should be solved between two opposing sides, and how to fold a t shirt as if I were working in retail. I love you Mrs. Wiedmeyer and hope that I can keep up with you on the FB!

Then thanks to my other queen of geometry and statistics Mrs. Stiles. I remember when I had you 5th period my sophomore year in Geometry and being on the struggle bus because I literally understood nothing from geometry, I remember failing almost every single test and you still tried to help me and I thank you for that. Also thanks for helping me in statistics and being one of the teachers that I like to talk to in the morning.

Also a huge thanks to my science queen Mrs. Davis, oh my gosh where do I even begin. I remember I didn’t like biology at first because it was a lot of work and I just wanted to slide by my junior year. But because my grades weren’t doing hot in that class I decided to study. The more I studied the content the more it intrigued and there I found my new passion for science. I also found my favorite teacher of all time at Bowie.

Although not here anymore thanks Mr. Perry for also helping find a new passion for psychology. You were literally one of the coolest teachers at Bowie and I love to see you at H-E-B.

Mr. Reeves, thanks for uniting me with my friends in newspaper and letting me have a fun experience at San Francisco.

Finally a huge thank you to my friends throughout my four years of high school that have been caring, aggressive, and fun all around. Gonna miss my teachers and I hope the best for the years to come.