Last chance to preorder school pictures

Replacement school ID’s and lanyards are available to be bought online, and seniors can now retake their pictures.

Shruti Patel, Dispatch Online Reporter

This school year wearing school ID’s became mandatory for students at James Bowie High School. It can become a hassle for students to remember their ID’s and keep in track of them, In a recent letter sent out to bulldog nation the Principal, Mark Robinson, answers commonly asked questions about ID’s, ordering pictures, and senior pictures were clarified.

Parents and students are now able to purchase a replacement school ID or a lanyard online using School Cash Online. School Cash Online is a system where parents and students can log in and search for the item they wish to purchase under the Bowie items to receive a receipt that they can bring to the Assistant Principals Administrative Assistant, Jessica Steffen, in the main office to pick up the items purchased.

Recently, freshmen, sophomores, and juniors took their school picture, and students have the option to order their school pictures. This year, the last day to preorder student pictures will be on Tuesday, September 25, 2018.

Also this year, seniors had partaken in the memorable senior pictures, and seniors who need their school portraits should visit the photo texas photography website and enter the code “Dawgs” to access their portraits. On www.signupgenius.com, seniors can also sign up for retakes for the portrait.

Purchasing a replacement school ID or lanyard, ordering pictures, and retaking senior pictures are all questions many students have this time of the school year. Be sure you know where replacement ID’s and lanyards can be bought and that the date to preorder student pictures is today, and ensure that you have signed up for retakes for senior pictures if needed.