Art Club

Art+club+officer+Jordan+Frank+helps+member+with+shirt+press.+

Ellie Coulston

Art club officer Jordan Frank helps member with shirt press.

Ellie Coulston, Online Writer

Art Club started meeting September 20. In the club they work on different projects and spend an hour after school. Anyone is allowed to join and  it is filled with activities and snacks.

“I joined art club to spend more time working with art and more time hanging out with friends. I love the environment there so much because everyone is so nice and outgoing,” sophomore Camryn Cuchia said.  

Though art club is regular, some students wish it was more often.

“I like art club a lot, but if I had to change anything I would make the club weekly,” Cuchia said.

There are different forms of art, and many different ways to do them. Sophomore Kaitlyn Lu says that this is one of the reasons she likes art.

“I like art because there are so many ways to express yourself in your work. I am not the best at art, but I still love it because no one really judges how you work or what the end product looks like,” Lu said.

There are different activities to do every meeting.

“Last meeting [September 20] we worked on shirt printing which was a really cool project. I have never worked with making shirts and I liked doing it a lot, and it highkey made me want to get a shirt press to make my own shirts at home,” Lu said.

Art club is not a new club but some students have not participated in it before.

“I wish I had joined art club last year because it is my favourite club I signed up for. I definitely recommend signing up for art club, even if you aren’t great at art because it is still tons of fun and a great experience,” Lu said.

Ellie Coulston