Senior Goodbye: Caitlin Worthington

Caitlin Worthington, Dispatch Reporter

I can’t believe how quickly the past four years has turned into just four short weeks. My high school experience wouldn’t have been the same without all my wonderful support systems. With that being said, I’d like to give a big thank you to my family, friends, and the Bowie staff. Mom and Dad, as cheesy as this is, I really couldn’t have done it without your constant love, support, and motivation. Lindsey and Matt, thanks for all the laughs, for keeping me sane,  and for always pushing me to be the best I can be. I wouldn’t be doing half the things I’m doing if it weren’t for you guys. Jake, I can’t imagine these past seventeen years without you…literally.

I know it hasn’t always been your choice, but thanks for sticking by my side and taking on high school with me. You’re going to do big things. To all my friends (you know who you are), you guys have made my high school experience beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Each and everyone of you has had such a big impact on my life, and I will forever hold our memories close to my heart. Lastly, I’d like to thank the Bowie staff. All the little things you guys do don’t go unnoticed. I appreciate every single one of you and all the time you’ve sacrificed for the Bowie community. You guys truly all are helping the world go round. The end of high school has been bitter sweet. I’m sad to leave behind such a big part of my life, but I’m beyond excited to see what the future will hold. Bowie, you’ve done me well, and you will forever have a special place in my heart and mind.